Monday 15 February 2016

Why Automatic?

Hello, Welcome to Automatic.

First of all thank you very much for being here. Being an engineer and having a little bit OCD, I can't help but notice a few things. And because I have a long list of interests and skills I make a pretty good cross connection. Here on Automatic, I'm going to write about machines, engineering, technology in childish, funny but in a informative way. Something a non-technical person can also enjoy and have a nice time.

The primary reason behind this blog is to inject fun and innocence in rather boring, figures rich, technical articles.

Anyways, I'm kicking off with this poem I wrote a few days back. Its about things we want to see in the world.

God bless us. You are guys are awesome.  Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment